Sunday, March 6, 2011

Diary Of Dreams : Ego:X [2011]



As promised, Diary of Dreams have a special treat for you: “Echo in me”, the first new song taken from the upcoming album Ego:X.

Asked about the background of the new song and why it was chosen to be the first to see the light of day, Adrian Hates explained:

“The echo I hear in myself has always been my inspiration to create music, the echo of my daily experiences, the reflection of the things I went through. Therefore, ‘Echo in me’ became some sort of emotional starting point for our new album Ego:X, and while we were working on the production, it was also the first track that felt mature and complete. All good reasons for us to make this the first track to share with you. Of course the song cannot represent the enormous musical variety of the upcoming long player, but anyway, it is a very important song for us as it captures the sound and the power of the album.”


“Echo in me” is available for download on diaryofdreams.bandcamp.com.. You decide yourself how much you would like to pay for the song!
Have fun with the new track and also on the upcoming German tour – you’ll certainly hear more new material there!
Power Noise | Power Electronics | Martial Industrial | Dark Ambient | Industrial Ambient