Friday, September 5, 2008

Front 242 : Headhunter [1988]



1. Headhunter (v 1.0)
2. Welcome to Paradise (v 1.0)

Headhunter is the first 242/EBM song I heard back in early 1989. At the time, I didn't know who the artist was or what genre of music it was when it was playing on the radio. All I knew was this song was different, unique, unusual, innovative, cutting edge, futuristic compared to other songs playing on the radio at the time. Released in 1988, I was really lucky to hear it early. Later on, in August 1990 a friend of mine lent me a tape which was Front 242's Never Stop! containing Headhunter v 1.0 (strangely, he called the music "new wave", but I didn't think so). The rest is history, my friend...
Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD : Headhunter

http://www.mediafire.com/?k2fc9licjvcc06z

Power Noise | Power Electronics | Martial Industrial | Dark Ambient | Industrial Ambient